Dear Curly Heads,
Let me ask you this: does your cell phone have a case? If your answer is no, stop reading this and go get a case for it immediately! However, for the vast majority of us with cell phones the answer to that is yes. Why? Because we want to protect our phones. We want them to last because they’re an investment. Your phone is important to you; most don’t even leave home without it! Well, if there is one thing you truly never leave home without is your hair. This is what a CurlCase does for your...
Dear Curly Heads,
Many of us have heard the saying "good things come in threes". Well this is especially true when it comes to maintaining your curls. There are three tools that I swear by and you should too! They are:
- Detangler which also works as a styling brush
- Spray bottle for misting the hair
- Hair pick for shaping your hair
I find that it is best to detangle curly hair while you are still in the shower and with conditioner in your hair. The combination of wet hair and conditioner adds more slip...
Do I need a CurlCase?
Take this quick quiz to decide if the CurlCase might be the perfect fit for you!
- Is your hair important to you?
- Are you low-maintenance and short on time?
- Are you looking for a faster morning routine?
- Do you want to make a hair style last more than just one day?
- Do you want something to help your hair retain moisture while still allowing it to breathe?
- Do you want less wash days (for your hair, can’t help you with your laundry!)?
- Do you still have to touch up your hair...
Wear Your Curls initially started as a hair vlogging page to promote the love of natural hair and embracing of one’s own natural curls. However, within a month of doing this, I knew this wasn’t enough. I had to make a bigger impact in the hearts and self-esteem of those in the natural hair community (including those who have not yet decided that they are ready to wear their natural hair).
Wear Your Curls is about helping those with naturally curly hair love, embrace, and wear their natural curls. By providing the right tools and sharing tips, tricks, and advice my...